Find us on :

Request for Certificates

Various forms of identification such as certificates can be issued in Japanese or can be issued in English at the Student Office.

A handling charge will be paid whenever they are issued except being issued the Student ID card.

■Access to the website “How to Request Certificates / Transcripts”
To the Top

It is forbidden to reproduced the sentences and pictures in other media without permission.