APU Alumni Association 20th Anniversary – International Cooperation Career Event
Session 1: JICA and International Cooperation
Date: Saturday, May 20, 2023 14:00 – 16:00
(A reception from 18:00 near Beppu Station is being planned)
Venue: Hybrid (APU and online)
Target: Undergraduate/graduate students and alumni with an interest in international cooperation careers
Format: Lecture + group work + reception (on-site only)
▼Registration (initial deadline: May 11)
▼ Contents of the day *Please refer to the attached PDF for details.
- Opening (Greetings and explanation of purpose)
Lecture “Tips for a Career in International Cooperation – What it’s like to work for JICA
Private Sector Development Group, Economic Development Department, JICA
Interns from JICA’s Latin America Department
- Group work and sharing of work content
*Groups will choose one of the following themes and share the contents of their discussions on that theme
1) “What is the role of Japan (JICA) in international cooperation?”
2) “What are the mindsets and skills required for a career in international cooperation?
3) “What is the world beyond international cooperation that I aim for?
Sponsored by: Alumni Association
Support by: APU Career Office