Recruiting APU Alumni Association Board Directors
The APU Alumni Association is recruiting APU graduates who are interested in planning and operating association activities. If you are interested, please apply for one of the positions below.
Please check here for Application Requirements.
■ Director positions and number to be recruited
Total of seven directors:
Director of Chapter Relationships: 1
Director of Alumni Engagement: 1
Director of Marketing: 1
Director of Student Engagement: 1
Director of Finance: 2
Director of Technology: 1
■ Content and mission for each position
Refer to Pg. 2-4.(Application Requirements)
■ Term of office
Four years (maximum of two terms)
■ Application conditions
(1) Must be a regular member of the APU Alumni Association.
(2) Must not be currently serving as a Chapter Leader.
(3) Must be paying APU Alumni Association membership.
■ Ideal profile of candidates
(1) Has a passion for, and interest in, retaining relations with APU, organizational management, and operational planning.
(2) Is proficient in Japanese and English.
(3) Can check email every day.
(4) Can participate in two to three skype board meetings per year, and in a yearly face-to-face board meeting.
* Experience as chapter core member highly welcome.
* CFO: Candidates with financial or business management experience will be given priority.
* CTO: Candidates with internet knowledge or digital marketing experience will be given priority.
■ Application method
The URL has been removed because the link is obsolete (as of August 2023).
■ Application deadline
18:00 on Friday, August 31, 2018 (Japan Standard Time)
■ Announcement of selection
Monday, October 1, 2018
■ Selection process
Directors will be selected by APU Alumni Association Electoral Commission